Tuesday, October 06, 2009

A New Beginning!

hmm...so why am I here again? well..just to mark a new beginning and raise some determination! gambate to myself!! hehe..

Notes to ownself: some things are just not worth pondering. When you know the truth that you were treated as an idiot, stop making a fool out of yourself then! ^^ It's one thing for others to treat you like a fool but another for yourself to choose to be blind and stupid.

To that someone: Go die la you~

To all friends: Thx for those who understand and are willing to trust me. Love you guys~ I feel sorry for those who don't bec you are just not wise enough. :p

So..it's a new beginning starting from today. And doing pretty ok so far. Looking forward to doing better. I'm going to make my parents proud! ^^ Everything starts over again. Hopefully it's a better and brighter road in front. Olala~ road here I come~~ lolxx..
________________________________________________________
Current Status: Pulling ownself together!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A new day
A new hope
A new beginning

Remember it ok? ^^
We all will be here supporting you
I definitely will be here for you always..
Anything just find us
We're just a call away from you =3
Hahahahaxz..

Let's walk and face this road together~ xD
Remember, live better for that person to see.. xP

P.S.
I still can't sleep la.. @@

Vampire
6.10.09

Joo said...

lolxx why can't sleep? >.<
must try to live a normal life with normal biological clock k? xP

anyway thx for the support~ ^^
I will try my best to go through this! hehe.. anyway that 3 sentences sound familiar.. used to be the sentences at the very beginning rite? hehe..:p

sophia said...

that's good la~~~ hope to see you happy happy everyday again~~ ^o^

Joo said...

thx Sophia^^
n thx for being there for me..
I already lazie to care n ignore whatever false accusation they want place on me. Now the whole situation become reali ridiculous d. But I duwan care but to focus on final exam now. They too free I not free.xP

lalala~ anyway, good luck at your finals too ya!! n to all my frens(as in true friends) - GOOD LUCK & ALL THE BEST!! ^^