Saturday, November 07, 2009

I'm DONE with exams!!

  After sooooooooooooooooooooo long(bout 2 weeks) of exam weeks, I'm finally DONE!! YAY~!! Hooray 3 times with me guys!! Hooray Hooray Hooray~~ hehehe... Anyway, now that exam is over, it's time for HOLIDAY! youhuu~ However still got few things to take care of before going back to my beloved home, mummy, papa, er ge, Xian Xian, Ping Ping, both my dear sis, doggie, darling, Pei Chinq dearest, etc etc... Things to be taken care of are as below:-
1. Medicard renewal
2. Buy popo's medicine
3. Finalize 2010 Accommodation
4. Leave instruction for term deposit as I won't be around when it matured
5. Get boxes from chicken feed and start packing
6. Use the $50 voucher won at Hobart Travel Centre bec it's going to expire before I'm back
7. Finish off the money in meal card(this one very easy, I'm too good at EATING. xD)

  Woah~ Looks like a long list huh..>.< Anyway, still VERY excited that I've finish my papers and going back SOON! ^^ Anyway think I did not do too well in the last paper - Thinking Strategically(Econs sub). Just hope I can at least get a low low low distinction..>.< sobx.. later come out 2 distinction plus one terminating pass. Then I pengsan. x.x hahas~

  Anyway, guys now it's the time to book me! Going to fill up booking list~~ wakakakaa.. jkjk.. Well..those ppl(you know who you are) definitely HAVE TO FIND TIME TO MEET ME!! I don't care~ wakaka.. find u guys when i'm back ya^^ sooooo many things want do n eat. hehe..

  Next is to think of how to finish off my $50 voucher, then waiting to go Sydney for (eating) trip on 12th to 16th. Going to meet my dearest eldest bro there too^^ & he promised a sound system! yay~ Then fly to Melbourne on the 16th. Then take flight on the very morning of 17th(1am++) back to my beloved Malaysia & Penang!! Only now that I know how good is Penang..>.< Got nice k, nice movie theatre, nice food, nice service(ok sometimes this does not apply lolxx) & things there are sooo much cheaper! definitely going to shop for some stuff this time I'm back^^

  So guys, just wait for me to be back ya!! Can't wait to see everybody~

_______________________________________________________
countdown-ing: 10days, 17hours and 57 mins to arrival in Penang! ^^v

6 comments:

OK Chew said...

Hihi.
Booking for meeting =>
Save at least 1 weekend for me after mid december. ok? Thanks!

Joo said...

haha sure sure~
just let me know when u're back ya..=3

Jennifer said...

me too me too! i wanna book for..before mid dec or january, in jb :D thanks!

OK Chew said...

i will be back latest by 15th Nov 2009. But will start work on the next day. and i will be going to KL for like 2 saturdays in a row. So guess no time to meet up with you guys before mid december.

Joo said...

Jennifer: sure! Most probably I'll be at JB around CNY that time. Will you be around that time??:)

OK: hehehe... I'm sure we'll find the right time to meet^^ Anyway so sorry for the late reply. Haven't been checking blog for more than a week now.xP

Good Luck & +u with your work!! =)

OK Chew said...

Thanks Thanks